Production Assistant (Jam-making)
The Jammery is a local jam, jelly, preserves and chutney company based in Kelowna, BC. Our products are local and handmade. We use local fruits and make the jam at our production facility that is view-able from the gift shop.
We are seeking someone who is friendly, reliable, passionate and knowledgeable about jam-making. The job requires considerable time on your feet as well as lifting up to 35 pounds.
1. Ability to take directions and be responsible
2. Ability to follow a recipe
3. No experience needed but production/kitchen experience is an asset
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision (once trained)
Responsibilities will include:
1. Prepping fruits and ingredients
2. Helping cook the jam and fill the jars
3. Labeling and organizing prepared jars
Please send us a resume through email ([email protected]) or in person (Wed-Fri, 2.30pm-3.30pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The Jammery is looking for hard working part/full time Line Cooks to work day shifts in our busy restaurant! This is a year round position,we are open 7am-4pm daily. Fast paced, friendly and clean environment. Competitive wage and tips. Must be available weekends and holidays.
Email your resume or stop by to speak with one of our managers if you are interested in joining our great team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time