- choose from one of our two choices of fresh soup served with garlic toast.
- bowl of soup and a garden salad with garlic toast.
- garden salad topped with smoked turkey, honey ham, cheddar cheese and egg, served with garlic toast.
- our tossed salad served with garlic toast and your choice of dressing.
- tossed with our homemade caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, croutons and served with garlic toast.
- tossed with mushrooms, peppers and red onions, topped with julienne chicken, bacon bits and mandarin orange slices and served with garlic toast..
Substitute the garlic toast for a Scone with Devonshire Cream and Jammery Jam for $3.99
Made here at the Jammery: Creamy Dill, Caesar, Sesame Soy Vinaigrette and Raspberry Maple Poppy Seed Vinaigrette. We also offer Thousand Island, French, Ranch, and Italian dressings.
- A triple decker sandwich on your choice of toasted bread with bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- On your choice of bread with lettuce and tomato.
- Eight ounces (227 grams) of shaved oven roasted roast beef with our grainy Dijon mustard sauce on thick sliced french bread. Served with Au jus.
- Lots and lots of corned beef, swiss cheese and sauerkraut on thick sliced dark rye bread.
- double bacon, double cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on thick grilled french bread.
- Our all time favourite……smoked (deli style) turkey breast, ham, swiss cheese and our honey mustard sauce on french bread dipped in egg and grilled.
- Grilled chicken, ham, swiss cheese, mixed greens and honey mustard rolled in a warm tortilla.
- Diced cucumbers and tomato, red onion slices, tzatziki sauce and feta cheese rolled up in a warmed tortilla with chicken.
Sandwiches and Wraps are served with our Soup of the Day, Garden Salad or Caesar Salad.
Substitute Soup or Salad for Oven Roasted Hashbrowns “no charge” or for a Fruit Cup add $2.99 or a Scone with Devonshire Cream and Jammery Jam add $3.99
SPLIT A SANDWICH, WRAP OR PANINI FOR AN EXTRA $1.99 EACH (NO OTHER SPLITS PLEASE). Split charge includes soup or salad on second plate.
A panini sandwich is brushed with olive oil and pressed on a special grill. These sandwiches are easy to eat because they are thin, crunchy and bursting with flavour.
- roasted chicken with fresh pesto sauce, sundried tomatoes, julienne peppers, red onion slices and mozzarella cheese all pressed on your choice of bread.
- Smoked deli style turkey breast with bacon, mozzarella and swiss cheese on your choice of bread.
- Oven roasted pork, honey ham, two slices of swiss cheese, dill pickles and our honey mustard sauce pressed on thick sliced white bread.
Served with Soup of the Day, Garden Salad or Caesar Salad.
Substitute for Oven Roasted Hashbrowns “no charge” or a Fruit Cup add $2.99 or a Scone with Devonshire Cream and Jammery Jam add $3.99
Choices of Panini breads are: White, Marble Rye, Brown or Multigrain.
*YGEH - These menu items featured on Food Network Canada TV show "You Gotta Eat Here!"